Sam Card, CEO of Cards Technology, outlines how Foxit PDF Editor can be a tool to increase productivity.
No one needs convincing that using PDFs is beneficial; the file is already widely used and is designed to retain its format, meaning it always looks the same no matter how or where it’s opened. But we’re willing to bet there are some tools that are in the Foxit PDF Editor that you’re not familiar with that could drastically improve your productivity.
Foxit PDF Editor provides a full-featured platform to view, create, edit, collaborate, share, secure, organize, export, OCR, and eSign PDF documents.
Here are 10 reasons why Foxit PDF Editor is the all-inclusive PDF editor for your organization.
- Update it yourself – With a PDF Editor, you can make major changes to a document, such as adjusting content, layout, and margins. Once your document’s in PDF, you no longer need word processor or page layout software to change the document.
- Sign documents – A PDF Editor program allows users to enter a digital signature, adding efficiency to processes that require signatures, such as sharing contracts with vendors.
- Go paperless – Do you have a hard copy of a document but need a digital version? That is not a problem. A PDF Editor can allow you to scan a document, and using optical character recognition (OCR), you can convert the scanned image into text.
- Export PDF content – Got a PDF but really need the information in another file format? No problem. You can export your PDF into a word processing, presentation software, spreadsheets, or image file.
- Encourage teamwork – Collaborate on a document with your coworkers – work together on desktop or mobile devices to access and comment on a single document.
- Build new documents – A PDF Editor allows you to drag and drop pages of existing PDFs to change the page order or combine pages from different PDF documents to build a completely new one.
- Enable interaction – Create interactive PDF forms that allow customers to click buttons and checkboxes to easily fill out and distribute. You can even connect the PDF form to a back-end database to enable even easier data collection.
- Offer functionality on the fly – Enhance existing documents with watermarks, stamps, headers and footers – all within the PDF Editor.
- Track document usage- View business intelligence information such as who accessed the file, what actions they performed, what pages they looked at, etc.
- Secure it – Protect your document everywhere it goes – grant and revoke access and protect it even after it is downloaded outside of the company firewall.
If you are interested in using Foxit PDF Editor, contact us so we can get your organization setup and productive immediately.